Phd paper writing service in EFFICIENT CLUSTER HEAD ROTATION BASED ON RESIDUAL ENERGY TO EXTEND NETWORK LIFETIME
- Wireless Sensor networks are self-configured and infrastructure-less wireless networks which are widely used in various applications such as military applications, area monitoring, health applications, transportation and a lot more. In order to string out the performance of WSN, the lifetime has to be increased. This can be achieved by selecting suitable cluster head. To overcome the challenges such as node failure, traffic, reduced network lifetime, efficient cluster head rotation based on residual energy is proposed here.
- The proposed system uses Cluster Formation Algorithm. This algorithm divides the whole network into various partitions. After division, each zone will consist of boundaries known as xmin and xmax in the X axis direction and ymin and ymax in the Y axis direction. Each cluster will consist of nodes. The sink node will choose the cluster head by calculating the residual energy and also its distance from the drain.
- In the existing technology, the devices which have only homogeneous capabilities are considered since their clustering schemes have their roots on homogeneous wireless sensor region.
- In the current clustering methods, there is no information about the position of the sensor nodes. So, if the distance between the nodes increases then the energy consumption becomes higher.
- Another drawback is that the cluster head needs huge consignment of energy for storing data. This leads to exhaustion of energy in the network.
- Also, in the existing method, the data is transmitted directly to the base station. Because of this, the network region may experience damaged state. Therefore, isolation of wireless sensor region takes place which is not desirable.
- Provides better Quality of Service in terms of throughput, Packet Delivery Ratio (PDR).
- Cost, size and power consumption of the sensor nodes can be reduced in the proposed method.
- Energy efficiency can be increased by means of grouping the sensor nodes into units called as clusters.
- The Cluster Head will be chosen by considering the primary energy and residual energy of adjacent nodes. After completing each round, the node with higher energy in comparison with other nodes becomes the cluster head. This method prevents the early death of WSN and thereby the lifetime of the network increases considerably.
- The cluster rotation system identifies the distance between the nodes and transfers the data to the sink efficiently.
EFFICIENT CLUSTER HEAD ROTATION BASED ON RESIDUAL ENERGY TO EXTEND NETWORK LIFETIME
Fig. Cluster Formation Algorithm
Experts at Star Technology provide comprehensive and end-to-end, PhD paper writing support. +91 8870457435 (call/whatsapp).
Student Review:Mr. Ahmed Khan ,I struck with problem statement and proposal preparation finally I approached the experts and I have received clear explanation about the problem statement and proposal preparation with mathematical calculation.
Efficient Cluster Head selection using residual energy Impact Factor Journals: